MATERIALS AND OPTIONS
Standard AZ valves can be supplied in:
Standard body materials options:
- Ductile Iron EN-GJS-400-18 (GGG40.3) / ASTM A395,
- Carbon Steel 1.0619 (GS-C 25) / ASTM A216 WCB,
- Stainless Steel 1.4308 / ASTM A351 CF8,
- Stainless – Steel 1.4309 / ASTM A351 CF3,
- Stainless Steel 1.4408 / ASTM A351 CF8M,
- Stainless Steel 1.4309 / ASTM A351 CF3M
In addition to these standard materials options we can supply the valves in almost every possible cast material, like: Hastelloy B/C/H276, Inconel, Monel, Nickel (CZ100), Duplex, Super Duplex, Titanium, Etc.
As a special upon request we also produce plug valves out of bar stock material.
Standard Lining materials:
- PFA anti-static
- PFA 951 HP Plus (higher resistance against chlorine media)
As a standard up to DN 100mm (4″) the plugs are covered with PTFE.
AZ valves can be supplied with several types of safety sealings:
- CA (Chemical resistant),
- FS (for higher temperatures, simple fire-safe),
- CASN (Chemical resistant for fluctuating temperatures and plug adjustment),
- FSN (for higher temperatures, fire-safe and plug adjustment)
If you have any questions, or require any further information, than please contact one of our Technical Sales Managers. Fill-in our application form, or call direct at +31 (0) 252-674878.
GET ACQUAINTED WITHOUT OBLIGATION?
We maken graag vrijblijvend kennis met u en helpen graag bij het vinden van de juiste afsluiter voor uw toepassing.
To get more information or receive a quotation
you can also call to +44(0)1942 834620
or e-mail to email@example.com