AZ CHECK VALVES AND STRAINERS
Check valves are used in systems to prevent backflow of the medium and our strainers are used to protect precious machinery from dirt and other pollution.
The scope of AZ check valves and strainers consists of:
- Globus, lined “in-line” ball check valves with virgin-PTFE ball
- Globus-SG, ball check valves in lined version with DURAN tubular sight glass for visual control
- Delta, lined Y-type ball check valves
- Delta-SG, lined Y-type ball check valves with sight glass in cover
- Basket, lined “in-line” basket filter (exchangeable filter). The basket is made of PFA/FEP/PTFE (available separately) with standard perforation of 3mm, as an option with DURAN tubular sight-glass for visual control on request.
- Delta SF, lined Y-type strainer (easy and quickly exchangeable), filter made of PFA/FEP/PTFE (available separately) with a perforation of 3mm, with Borosilicate sight-glass for visual inspection on request.
The check valves’ body is standard made of A395 (Ductile iron GGG40.3). But also Stainless steel is available on special request. The balls of all ball check valves are made of solid virgin-PTFE. The AZ lined check valves have a minimum lining thickness of 3mm, even on sharp edges. Lining material of check valves are PFA, FEP, PVDF, anti-static PFA. AZ only uses virgin resin granulate for check valves, not regenerated or similar materials.
- MRV-Metallic, in-line ball check valve with a metal body, a PTFE seat ring and a solid virgin-PTFE ball. The standard model of the check valves’ body is made of carbon steel 1.0619/A216-WCB/GS-C25 or stainless steel A351-CF8M/1.4408. Optional this type can be supplied with a sight-glass or heating jacket.